I am looking for book tags to complete while watching Harry Potter Weekend on Freeform so here is one I found that looks interesting. I hope you try it too :D.
1) Favourite book?
The first book.
2) Least favourite book?
The sixth book…
3) Favourite movie?
Goblet of Fire.
4) Least favourite movie?
Deathly Hallows part 1 (Hedwig and Dobby 😦 )
5) Favourite quote?
[after the dragon has run into the teachers stand]
Fred: [yelling] Well done dragon!
6) Favourite Weasley?
Fred and George. Sorry that’s two but I can not chose one :D.
7) Favourite female character?
Hermoine, since I always felt a connection to her as we are so similar.
8) Favourite villain.
Draco Malfoy. Honestly I never thought he was really a villian but he could be considered that way, and honestly.. brace yourselves I ship Drarry…
9) Favourite male character?
Fred and George. I am so obsessed with them that my friends get annoyed at me because I am constantly reciting their quotes.
10) Favourite professor?
Professor Dumbledore. My friends and I covered the back of my planner with quotes from him to honor his character.
11) Would you rather A) wash Snape’s hair or B) spend a day listening to Lockhart rant about himself?
Wash Snape’s hair, since it would probably be satisfying to the both of us :D.
12) Would you rather duel A) an elated Bellatrix or B) and angry Molly?
An elated Bellatrix, as who would want to mess with an angry Molly?
13) Would you rather travel to Hogwarts via A) Hogwarts Express or B) Flying Car?
Hogwarts Express, to get “ANYTHING FROM THE TROLLEY?”
14) Would you rather A) Kiss Voldemort or B) give Umbridge a bubble bath?
Kiss Voldemort. Honestly I wish Umbridge would just die already…
15) Would you rather A) ride a Hippogriff or B) ride a Firebolt?
A Firebolt, as I would love to play quiditch.
16) Is there a character you felt differently about in the movies?
Yes, I felt that Ginny could be a bit stonefaced at times, which was the opposite in the book.
17) Is there a movie you preferred to the book?
No, while the movies are great, the books are just that much better.
18) Richard Harris or Michael Gambon as Dumbledore?
I think they both portrayed his character quite well actually :D.
19) Your top thing (person or event) that wasn’t in the movie that you wanted there the most?
20) If you could remake any of the Harry Potter movies which would it be?
None of them, I would add Peeves and S.P.E.W though.
21 Which house was your first gut feeling you’d be a part of?
22) Which house were you actually sorted into on Pottermore?
23) Which class would be your favourite?
I think Potions or Transfiguration.
24) Which spell do you think would be most useful to learn?
Accio, and Expecto Patronum since it is so fun to say, and I would get to see a West Highland Terrier ( My Patronus according to Pottermore ).
25) Which character do you think you’d instantly become friends with?
Hermione, as we both love knowledge and reading.
26) If you could own one of the three Hallows, which would it be?
The Invisibility Cloak. I hate attention, so it would be nice for those embarassing moments.
27) Is there any aspect of the books you’d want to change?
Not really, except for some character dying of coarse.
28) Favourite Marauder?
Prongs and Padfoot, just because.
29) If you could bring one character back to life, which would it be?
Fred, just because of how much I love Fred and George.
30) Hallows or Horcruxes?
Hallows, I even have a necklace to show my want :D.
This was a nice touch to my Harry Potter Weekend, Read on guys :D.
-A Book Lover
Fred Weasley: How you feeling, Georgie?
George Weasley: …Saint-like.
Fred Weasley: …Come again?
George Weasley: Saint-like.
[points to ear]
George Weasley: I’m holey.
Fred Weasley: [to George] Pathetic! With the whole wide world of ear-related humor before you, you go for holey?